www.caseyhphoto.com






Eights years ago I took a trip that changed my life. In the spring of 2009 I discovered the city of Venice and it was clear I would never be the same. I have been traveling for many years but never really took many pictures until after moving to Amsterdam the previous summer. On that Venetian getaway I found my self consumed by the beauty and ambiance like never before. I simply couldn’t put my camera down as I felt I had to capture every moment. After arriving back home I quickly started going through the thousands of images, expecting to share a small selection with my friends and family back in The US. I was very disappoint as I felt none of them could capture the feelings I wanted to portray. I decided I wanted to buy a new camera and learn photography. Later that fall I began to start working on all my travel photos and I thought one day it would be really fun to gather all my best images and make a portfolio. I had no idea how long it would take but now that my ballet career is in its final years and I am freelancing full-time, I wanted to devote some time to my passion that is traveling and photographing it it all. Of course this is only the beginning but it is time to share with everybody my little project. Here is my 8 years of traveling. Thank you all so much for being with me in person and in spirit. Hope you enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment